Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

FAQs on Combining Promotion Codes

We are always aiming to improve our client experience.  As such, starting Wednesday 1/16/2019, you may notice that once you enter a promotion code, the promotion code field does not disappear. This is due to a new functionality that we are testing that will allow some promotions to be combined.

To learn more about how promotions can be combined, please read the FAQs below.

When can I start combining multiple promotion codes? 

We are going to begin testing on 1/16/2019. Soon you will be able to use your Rouge Reward in addition to a Beauty Offer promo - stay tuned for exact timing! To learn more about Rouge Reward, please visit this link: https://www.sephora.com/loyalty-program#BIFAQRewardsRouge

How do I find out if my promotion code can be combined with another promo code? 

Not all promotion codes can be combined and different rules will apply to each individual promotion. The disclaimers per promotion will state details on whether or not each promotion can be combined with others.

How do I find out about current promotions? 

Occasionally Sephora.com offers promotions through e-mails, push notifications and banners in our App or site. As a Beauty Insider, be sure to subscribe to emails and download our App so you can receive special offers. You can also check our Beauty Offers page for details on current promotions: https://www.sephora.com/beauty/beauty-offers

I see “The Promotion cannot be applied as the limit on the number of promotions of this type has been reached” message - what’s going on?   

If you are seeing the above error message, the promotion you are entering is not combinable with the promotion you have already entered. Note: you can only use one Rouge Reward at a time. 

I see “Promotion cannot be used with the other promotion” message – what’s going on? 

If you see the above error, the promotion you are entering is not combinable with the promotion you have already entered.  

Re: FAQs on Combining Promotion Codes

Hello all,

Has anyone been successful in stacking codes?  I've tried several times but it never worked so I gave up.  This just crossed my mind a few minutes ago so now I'm curious (again).

Thanks! 🙂

so basically combine code means only the "$100 rouge reward + 1 promo code"?
i got a $15 off $50 order promo code from previous qualified purchase promotion, i used that promo code and try to combine with another gwp promo code, it turned out non allowed me to add on to my basket.

i haven't got the chance to exchange for the $100 reward yet, so wonder if can use that promo code combine with a gwp code? any one has successfully done that?

and would we able to use the $100 reward during the VIB sales (which require us to enter a promo code)?

@SephoraBIC "The disclaimers per promotion will state details on whether or not each promotion can be combined with others." - In the future will these disclaimers be started explicitly on the "Beauty Offers" page and in e-mails providing promotion codes?  I think that would be efficient for shopping instead of trying multiple codes and seeing which work (and which don't).

Like many other BICers, I'm looking forward to when the glitches are over b/c I can't wait to combine promo codes.  🙂  I'm hoping it'll work on more than just for those redeeming the Rouge Reward.

So, this is basically only available to rougies... that's what I'm getting out of this.

Thank you! 😁👍

Great news! 🙂

Yay! I hope this means we can redeem our bonus Play! points code along with a GWP code.

@bookwyrmm @michelleshops, I just tried and it didn't work. 😞 I tried adding the peptide then the play code and vice versa. It gave me this error:

The PLAY! SMARTS promotion cannot be applied as the limit on the number of promotions of this type has been reached

Oh well that stinks.  Hopefully it will work later! Thanks for the update and tag  

Tried it and doesn't seem like it can be combined  😞

Hi @Ninsch,

We are still testing the system to allow clients to combine promo codes. However, if you have a Rouge Reward and you wish to use it along with a promo code you can do that now. I hope that this clarifies. 

Best,

Zakiya

Hi Zakiya,

I noticed that I'm unable to combine any current promo codes with my Rouge Reward... sorry if I misunderstood you but I thought we should be able to do it now?

Many thanks in advance!

Kayla

Hi @Punksis,

I apologize for the confusion. We will allow clients to apply select promotions when using their Rouge Rewards. At this time we are still working on this feature. You will be able to apply a promotion with your Rouge Reward soon but not just yet. I hope this clarifies. 

Best,

Zakiya

Thanks for the update @ZakiyaBT Sorry it's so hard for us to be patient!!

I totally understand! It's an exciting upgrade!

I'm tempted to sign up for Play! again.  I always forgot to redeem the bonus points!

@SephoraBICThe big question is can the $100 reward promo be combined with another GWP promo?!

@itscarin They answered that they said you will be able to use the Rouge Reward in addition to another Beauty Offer code.

YEEEESSSS!!!! Thank you @SephoraBIC!

Thank you for this!

22 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing