Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Empty March 2019 Sephora PLAY item + zero samples in a recent order...

Two separate things. First, my March 2019 Sephora PLAY! box arrived with a completely empty "Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1" spray. I'd read about this happening to a number or other people this month as well on both MSA and the PLAY! community thread... Not only have I received this item in the past (and don't even particularly like it...), but it's kind of embarrassing to have it arrive totally empty after a similarly empty Caudalie item was sent out to many people in last month's box too.

Secondly, my most recent online order arrived with zero samples. Not even substitutions. Just nothing. My samples had finally CONSISTENTLY been included with all of my orders for quite some time before today, so I sincerely hope that this isn't a trend that will starting up again.

Any assistance would be most appreciated. I feel if it's not one thing it's always another on here. I really love shopping at Sephora and I dislike feeling like I have to complain all the time about this sort of stuff... but at the same time, there needs to be some sort of accountability/quality control when you have people paying for advertised items/services and then they do not arrive in proper condition. 😕

Empty March 2019 Sephora PLAY item + zero samples in a recent order...

I also received that DryBar 3in1 spray in my December play box, and I sprayed once on the top of my head, and then suddenly it was empty. I shook it, nothing. That was by far the worst item I've ever received in a play box.

Re: Empty March 2019 Sephora PLAY item + zero samples in a recent order...

Hi @HereticHime,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance.

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing