Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Did not receive Samples or Promo Gift

Today I received my Sephora Order (a gift for my sister) and although I was very pleased with the time it took to arrive, it was missing the travel size promo gift “Too Faced Liquid Lipstick” in the shade “Sell Out” and the 3 free samples I chose. I understand that these are all free, but after spending over $30 on my order I expected to at least receive my promo and samples, as I usually do; I’ve never had this issue before so I’m not sure if it was just an honest mistake and they were forgotten or maybe the promo/samples I chose just weren’t available but I would expect at least for the promo/samples be replaced with others equivalent to what was on my order receipt. It’s such a bummer especially since I hoped to use them all as stocking stuffers!

Tags:

Re: Did not receive Samples or Promo Gift

Hi @msvazqu3z,

I'm so sorry to hear this. I will send you a private message to provide further assistance. 

Warm Regards,

Penelope

Re: Did not receive Samples or Promo Gift

Thank you SO much Penelope! I’m stunned by how quickly I got a response for my issue and it’s very much appreciated. Thank you so much again Penelope and Happy Holidays!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing