Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Deluxe Sample Canceled

This is the second time in a row that I have had a deluxe sample canceled with my order. It does not seem out of stock because the promo code still works. Why is it canceled and is there a way I can at least replace it with another promo?

Re: Deluxe Sample Canceled

This just happened to me too and it's extremely upsetting because the item I purchased on Sephora is 6 dollars cheaper elsewhere. I specifically ordered my item at Sephora to get the deluxe sample before shelling out money to buy the full size. Next time i know not to trust Sephora to deliver. What's worse was the deluxe sample was still shown as available when I went back later. Why not removed it? I could have picked another sample or just buy buy item at a cheaper price on Amazon prime and got it faster.

I am so frustrated, this happened to be again just now. Not only was my delux sample canceled but also my item that I ordered using my beauty insider points. I really just placed a order just for the two items that I didn't receive. If Sephora can replace the sample items, why can't they at least give some sort of delux sample and let me know when I can't get the beauty insider item. It also was not out of stock when I placed the order, so not sure why it's suddenly out of stock now. I sent an email to customer service and I received a customer generated email that reviewed  their on going sale, that was unacceptable. 

Hi there @Fabiahaque. So sorry about this. I will send you a message to assist.

xo,

jamila

happens to me often. Also the three samples at the end of...

happens to me often. Also the three samples at the end of my purchase are NEVER what I choose. They always just throw in whatever. Super frustrating since I usually plan my orders around samples I'd like to try.

RE: happens to me often. Also the three samples at the end of...

I think it’s important to give Customer Service feedback via email so that you can include your order information. If everyone with sampling/rewards issue creates a paper trail it will give a them good data and a better scope!

This just happened to me as well! I would like to at least replace the sample with something else. I buy online to try to new things. 🙂

This happened to me too!!  It's really frustrating!  The sample that was canceled is still on the Sephora site too!

Hi @cputhoff,

I am so sorry to hear that your deluxe sample was cancelled! I will send you a PM shortly 🙂

Best,

Janean 

RE: Deluxe Sample Canceled

This also just happened to me. I would have bought in store or picked a different promo if I'd known. Would love to know if Sephora plans to send an alternate promo or give points to make it up. My promo and 100 point reward were both cancelled.

Re: RE: Deluxe Sample Canceled

Hi @hjlodge,

I will be sending you a PM shortly to further assist 🙂

Best,

Janean 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing