Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Delivery Issues!!!

I am continuously having delivery issues with Sephora.  I even stopped having things shipped to my house because they would go missing, figuring that sending them to my work was safe because someone is there to sign/receive.  Nope! My package was "delivered" on Friday and it is Tuesday and I have yet to see it.  I am supposed to wait 3 more days to report it in case it shows up.  Kicker is I pay to have the 2 day flash shipping.  I am just about done ordering from Sephora, you can get most of the products other places and not have to chase EVERY single order around.  I have literally had things just not show up, show up a week late, or just be placed by the service elevator at my work instead of delivered to the office.  All of these issues are after I have paid for the Flash Shipping service.  Laughable at this point - I guess it is Ulta for me from here on out.

Re: Delivery Issues!!!

It happened to me too, today. 

I think Sephora will not continue their business within 7 years with this kind of service. They are ruining their main selling point, so who is going to use it? I think Sephora believes that customers will love them forever, but wake up. What I can buy from Sephora, I can find it anywhere at Nordstrom, Macy's, Ultra and even Amazon. The only strength of Sephora was that customers can buy different kinds of cosmetics at one place, but what is the point if they spend money and get nothing? This is almost like a scam. I use many online malls, and even the smallest startup do not provide service like this.

Hi @mythoughts1,

I'm so sorry to hear this and appreciate your feedback. I'll take a look now, and I'll send you a private message to help shortly.

Warm regards,

Laurie

Well not shockingly, I"m in the same situation again.  I was literally just trying to use up my beauty rewards points and now I'm done with Sephora.  I placed an order on the 9th and scheduled the delivery for my work address.  It shows delivered as of Sunday (I pay for 2 day shipping) and Monday when I came into work NO PACKAGE.  Not surprised.  Again it was shipped with Lasership.  I will absolutely not pay for the 2 day flash shipping after this year and I most likely will start buying from Ulta or directly from makeup companies websites.  Just not worth the trouble to use Sephora anymore.  Lost a long time customer too.

Hi @mythoughts1 - so sorry to hear that! I am sending you a private message to help. 

Regards,

Kevin

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing