Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Delivery Issue - I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCTS

This is my second time having trouble with delivery, but not being delivered at all is the first time.

Last week, I bought a lip liner and also purchased 2-day shipment services. And today was the expected delivery day, so I took extra care on my cell phone. I got a text that my package is delivered, so I went outside to check, but found nothing. I went down to the lobby, and there was nothing. I checked my mail box there was nothing. I waited for an hour again, and checked all these places but obviously there was nothing. 

I spent $33 (including 2-day shipment which I regret a lot, because it didn't delivered anything at all, and I'm not going to use Sephora again), and received nothing. I can live without a lip liner. But it just made me feel very angry.

I feel as if I experienced fraud or some kind of scam. I googled for Sephora's delivery issues, and seem like many people already had bad experiences. It is amazing how generous of Sephora to the shipment company, or a person who are in charge of shipment at Sephora.  

Re: Delivery Issue - I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCTS

Hi sephoraveybad, I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't receive your order. I will send you a message to help.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing