cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Delay

Hello! 

I had placed an order and when I was checking out it said it would be here....I have tracked my order and nothing showing up and it hasn’t shipped yet... I understand expected delays of course with the pandemic but the site gives you an expected date that I didn't get to see and my order hasn’t even been shipped yet!  Just want to make sure it was actually received on your end please.    

thank you, no rush but would like confirmation you got my order please 

Re: Delay delivery

@Synchronized Due to safeguards in place to protect our distribution center employees, we are experiencing significant delays. You can view the expected delivery date and track your order on Sephora.com and in the Sephora app.  Please allow a few additional days from the posted delivery date to allow for processing and carrier delays.  You will receive an email if the delivery date is updated, as well as email confirmation once your order ships. We appreciate your understanding. 

@Synchronized 

You have an order number, so I assume that means you have a confirmation email, and also can see the order on your order history?

If so, yes, Sephora has your order. You can see the expected arrival date on your order confirmation and also in your order history.

If you want to talk to Sephora directly, I'd suggest posting in the Customer Support Group

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support

Okok, thanks everyone.  
I found the spot where it says it could be a month for delivery. 
I don't know how to delete my thread here! 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing