Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

December birthday gift

I’m really upset. I always see really nice birthday gifts being added for the year but when December rolls around all the good ones are gone. Literally no options left. 

I am a regular Sephora customer and this happens to me every single year. It’s unfair for people who have their birthdays in December to have no options left. 

Disappointed yet again. 

Re: December birthday gift

Hi @Erumansari,

I'm sorry for the disappointment and appreciate you sharing this feedback with us about the birthday gifts. We still have many wonderful birthday gift options available online including Glow Recipe, Laura Mercier, the Mystery Gift, and 250 points. For more details, please visit: https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/beauty/birthday-gift

Warm regards,

Laurie 

image.jpg

 December mystery gift awful 😞 

None of these were suggested in store to me today and I haven’t been able to receive a birthday gift for over 5 years now.  December birthdays should be able to roll over to the new stock in January and then, if in December there is one available they can finally have one on their birthday. Another customer said that they let her to get her birthday gift in January but then when her birthday rolled around in December, she couldn’t get her gift because she already had the one from January. 

Appreciate the reply but the Laura mercier gift is from 2022. So the only choice is to go for glow recipe or get the points. There were so many amazing options for 2023 like Patrick TA and kerastase that are out of stock. It’s the same story every year in December. Last year as well I ended up getting 250 points because nothing was in stock. Same story. 

Yup! Laura Mercier isn’t even an option so odd it’s being suggested and now glow recipe is sold out as well…. 

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • image.jpg
testing