Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

December Rewards Bazaar

At the beginning of December, an email was sent out detailing all of the major awards that were going to be available in the Awards Bazaar. But a few of them weren’t released, namely the Polaroid camera with fragrances. Was this reward cancelled or will it be released in January?

Re: December Rewards Bazaar

I also noticed that the Replica Maison Margiela rewards that were advertised in both emails and the spotlight contained within the rewards bazaar in December were never released. None of the perfumes with candles were released either in addition to the perfumes with polaroid camera that the other post mentioned. I also checked every Tuesday and Thursday and they were never offered. Now, it’s January and there is a new brand featured in the bazaar spotlight so it seems like Sephora just skipped them. I wish they would have communicated if this reward was being cancelled because I wasted my time checking for it every week.

#rewardsbazaar Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Springtime In A Park Eau de Toilette 1 oz/ 30 mL 

@mrsofarrell Our Rewards Bazaar updates every Tuesday and Thursday around 9am PT. Please check back!

I've been wondering this as well. I've been checking every Tues/Thurs and have yet to see the Maison Margiela sets drop in the Rewards Bazaar. Is there a day this is planned for?

@keelybt I know that, thank you. But I’m basically asking if Sephora will sometimes cancel Rewards Bazaar items because a specific one was advertised for December but it was never offered.

Hi @mrsofarrell and @kgbug,

My apologies! We don't have details about when specific Rewards Bazaar items will be released as this may vary. I'll forward this feedback about the December email to our reward teams, and we recommend checking back each Tuesday and Thursday as new rewards will be released. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing