Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
Anonymous Insider

Dark shades Fenty

Hello and good day. As happy as I am for Rihanna's success, I'm just a tad bit tantrumish about not being able to get my hands on my foundation color. I find it ironic that her line was meant to be inclusive, yet darkskined women, are still having the same problem this line was created to avoid. we still are having the hardest time finding our shade. when will you guys be restocking? I called the Sephoras in Brooklyn and they said they are out of stock in the warehouse, so they don't know when they will get more in. Like seriously?! This is Brooklyn, NY! How could you have not know you would have needed an extra large stock of the dark shades to meet demand? How do you only have enough stock to last 2 days?

Re: Dark shades Fenty

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you so much for taking the time to voice your concerns regarding the availability of your foundation shade. This specific launch was extremely popular and due to high demand, some shades are no longer available for the time being. 

Can you please let me know what shade you're looking for? I'll be happy to look further into seeing when it might be back in stock. 

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing