Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support

Daily Rouge Emails

Is anyone else getting daily emails from Sephora about spending more to get Rouge status? 

I get a daily email stating "Don’t forget—you can still get Rouge status for another year" reminding me to spend $75 to maintain my status.  In April alone, with the sale, I spent just under $600 with them.  Yet that's still not enough and I need to be harassed daily for another $75? I've now blocked all Sephora emails, it was my only option.  I'm sure I'm not the best customer out there, but I thought $600 would at least warrant a "thank you" email before asking me to spend even more money.  Horrible customer service practice.

Tags:

Re: Daily Rouge Emails

Omg yes me too. I'm usually not too bothered by marketing emails but I don't need the same email everyday for 2+ weeks in a roll telling me to spend more money. It's only May and I'm fairly sure I will spend enough to maintain my Rouge status (which is not that special anway). 

I have received enough email to make me come here and see if other people are getting it too or could it be a glitch. 

I even changed my email preference to receive less email but it's not working ..I'm about to block all sephora emails as well. 😩

Re: Daily Rouge Emails

Hi @shoppingprincess

I'm so sorry to hear about this and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I will share your feedback directly with our marketing team.

Regards,

Danee

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing