Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

DO NOT BY DRUNK ELEPHANT FOR KIDS!!!

THIS IRRITATED MY 6 YEAR OLDS SKIN AND BURNED IT! SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR 5 DAYS!!! EVERYONE IN TIKTOK HAS IT SO OFC I HAD TO BE A GOOD AMAZING MOM AND BUT IT!DON’T RECOMMEND AND I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY BACK! Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer DONT BUY!

Tags:

Re: DO NOT BY DRUNK ELEPHANT FOR KIDS!!!

I am so sorry this happen to you’re kid, I hope she’s better now, but next time to ensure this doesn’t happen do some research about the product and make sure it’s safe for you and your kids skin, I do this all then time and my skin never breaks out or anything.

Re: DO NOT BY DRUNK ELEPHANT FOR KIDS!!!

Hi @divadanidancer,

I'm sorry to hear this!  If you are not satisfied with your item, you are welcome to make a return or exchange with proof of purchase, such as the receipt or your Beauty Insider account information. If you return within 30 days of purchase, you will receive a refund to your original form of payment. If your return is made 31-60 days after the purchase, you can do an exchange or get a merchandise credit in store. All of the details are outlined here if you'd like more information: https://www.sephora.com/beauty/returns-exchanges

Best regards,

Laurie

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing