Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

DISGUSTED - RECEIVED OPENED PRODUCT

I am so disappointed and disgusted. I have been a loyal Sephora customer for years and years. Today I received my package and opened it only to find my products had been opened and tampered with - including my 100 point perks. I came on here ready to rage and scream but now I'm just seething in anger. I am at a complete loss of words - how can they have employees doing this ESPECIALLY DURING COVID????? I just can't believe this happened. I am ready to cease all shopping with this company. It is unacceptable to take people's hard earned money and send them opened/used products. I am appalled to see I'm not the only one and this is a regular occurrence for Sephora. Beware people!!!!

Re: DISGUSTED - RECEIVED OPENED PRODUCT

Did this seriously happen??? omg how can they be so careless? I have yet to receive my orders and now I’m scared... wth Sephora? 

It happened and I'm still so shook and scarred. I never want to shop with Sephora again. This is so completely unprofessional and disgusting. Ugh I keep picturing opening my package and seeing the mangled products. Like, why did whoever did this feel the need to rip and squeeze my products?? I'm so paranoid now. And so disappointed.

Oh my God. I Litterally can’t believe that when I googled “Sephora shipped used product” I Litterally find a comment as recent as yesterday with someone who had the same thing happen *DURING A GLOBAL HEALTH CRISIS* not that it would be okay during any other time either. I legit just opened my package and 3 out of 5 of the products I ordered have been obviously used. I am so disgusted and freaked out.

Ugh girl I feel you.... I haven't even responded to the people saying "pm us we can assist you." I'm so utterly disgusted... Haven't recovered yet from my anger and disgust. I just wanna cry at this point. I'm glad I posted and I'm thankful for your response, made me feel less alone. 

Hi @carinacarina,

I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to further assist you. 

Best,

Rebecca

Hi @ninjabreadgirl,

I will send you a PM to further assist you. 

Best,
Rebecca

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing