Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Crème de La Mer

Soooo after many years of wanting to try La Mer I saved up and succumbed. On a nurse’s salary that wasn’t easy! It arrived and the cream was kind of gelatinous around the edges inside the container like it had been frozen at some point - you know how ice cream gets that transparent crystallized look?And there was no spatula that they talk about. And when I rub it between my fingers it absolutely does not get translucent like it is supposed or how they show on the videos. And it smells like Nivea. Just like Nivea. 

Is there something wrong with this batch?! Am I supposed to return it?!? I’m pretty upset because the cost is exorbitant. 

Tags:

Re: Crème de La Mer

@VictoriaL27 I will send you a PM for more information. 

The small one in the duet set is the same - it’s all away from the edge too. Almost like it was stored frozen or at a really cold temp. 

ABF27399-4ADD-4F8C-A745-C9E4089A08FB.jpeg

Hi, thank you for your reply - I am unable to reply to the PM for some reason. 
#

B4829EFF-E3DD-4CE3-8829-0E8968668C49.jpeg

Hi @VictoriaL27,

I'm sorry for the trouble and I'll send you a message as Keely is currently out of the office. To respond to your private messages, please click the envelope/message icon near the top of your Community screen (or the bell icon if you're using the app). Please also note your order number was removed for security purposes. Thanks!

Best,

Laurie

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos2
  • B4829EFF-E3DD-4CE3-8829-0E8968668C49.jpeg
  • ABF27399-4ADD-4F8C-A745-C9E4089A08FB.jpeg
testing