cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Completely blindsided?

Yes hi, I ended up staying in Texas with my Sister for an extended amount of time. She was going through a high-risk pregnancy and my new nephew ended up staying in the NICU for 10 days. I got this email saying Iwouldn't be recieving my December Play! Box. Because my payment was declined, and if I didn't update by the 14th, my entire subscription would be canceled. I have had an emergency tooth (teeth, actually. 2.) extraction and have had horrible complications with that. I honestly have not even though about my email because I've been in so much pain in pretty much always laying down with ice on my face. Not to mention I haven't eaten anything that isn't applesauce consistency in three weeks. But I have no idea why on earth it would say my payment was declined. I *had* a payment option on the account that expired in October, and another that expired like 2016. But I took a screen shot before I deleted the old payment methods. And it clearly shows that my default payment method is a VISA and it doesn't expire until 03/22. I don't really know how to update my payment information because there isn't anything wrong with it. I just bought clothes for my niece and 2 nephews. And filled up my car at the gas station, plus used it to get a Smoothie. And my card works completely fine. So I really hope that you can somehow please help me understand how I'm not receiving the December box? There was no error in the billing or payment expiration. And yes I do have a credit card on file that is /did expire in November. But that wasn't the one I had set as my default for the Play! Box. I haven't used that card in at least 6 months due to so many difficulties I've dealt with personally regarding my bank and account. So my visa is through an entirely other source of payment. I understand you have to have time limits. But I've subscribed to this box for practically as long as it's been available. I looked through my entire email, and I only received *one* email prior to the one stating I wouldn't be receiving my box for December. Like I said, my Sister has two young kids (4& 1/2 & almost 8.) and a newborn baby. We were staying at a hotel half the month I was there. They live 45 mins away from the hospital. So I would watch the kids and she could be close to the hospital to see Elijah (my nephew). All while I was recovering from oral surgery and complications from having a lowered immune system with Multiple Sclerosis. I guess I just really would appreciate you please doing anything you possible could to make an exception? I don't want to miss the last box of the year, that would be really disappointing.No CC with 9249! I have no idea how I have a phantom card on my account 😧

Re: Completely blindsided?

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm sorry to hear about this experience and I will take a look at your Play! subscription in more detail. I'll send you a private message to help shortly. Please note that the screenshot was removed from your post, and we ask that personal information not be shared publicly. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

Anonymous Insider

Re: Completely blindsided?

I apologize, I didn’t know that the last 4 # sets of CC was counted under personal info. Since there’s still so much information hidden in the other numbers that aren’t shown. I didn’t have any names or info about my account showing. But thank you for removing it and I will not post pics of that again. Thank you for taking the time to review my account 🙂 Hope to hear back shortly. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing