Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Clarisonic battery defect, return policy Sephora Canada?

Hi there:

I purchased my Clarisonic Mia Fit 2 1 week ago. I loved the result that it has on my skin but I am noticing issues with the battery already. I charged it overnight the first time and it lasted me a whole week without charging. I charged it the second time 2 days ago and was surprised when it stopped mid cycle this morning. I  have been using this twice a day and both time I charged overnight until the power bar turned green. I am going to try charging it again today and see what happens but a bit worried that this might happen again, even if I got a replacement.

If I decide to return this, do I return it directly to Clarisonic? Or do I return it to Sephora? 

Sincerely,

Candice

Re: Clarisonic battery defect, return policy Sephora Canada?

Hi @Amateur101. I am happy to hear you love the Clarisonic Mia Fit 2 and so sorry about the battery issue. If it was purchased from a US Sephora location or on our US website, you have 60 days from purchase date to return or exchange the item. If it was purchased from our Canadian store locations or Canadian website, you have 30 days from purchase to return or exchange it. Hope this clarifies.

xo,

Jamila 

Re: Clarisonic battery defect, return policy Sephora Canada?

Hi Jamila:

Thank you for your reply. After charging it for the 3rd time, the power drained quickly after just 1 cleaning cycle, and it was also making a rattling noise when it got turned on. I checked connection and everything seemed to be fine and couldn't find anything out of place. I took it to a Sephora nearby to return it. 

While they did facilitate the return, I was disappointed to report that the experience left me with a bad taste. The staff seemed upset (I had in no way blame Sephora or her), suggesting at first that I contact Clarisonic for a replacement battery, or exchange for a different Clarisonic model. Maybe she was just trying to be helpful but from my perspective, my faith in Clarisonic product is a bit shaken so I am not about to go through the trouble of trying things out before I read up more reviews. She then said I am only allowed to return it by mail if it was purchased online, which was not in line with what I understand of your policy. She did the return at the end but acted like she couldn't be bothered with me. I thanked her in the end, and she didn't even acknowledge it and just quickly moved on to the next customer. 

Sephora staff are usually so helpful, so I wonder if it's because this item is a slightly pricey... Are staff instructed to talk customers out of returning or replacing? 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing