cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Cellophane Wrapping on Products

Good evening. I am a loyal Sephora customer and VIB member. I often reccomend Sephora to my friends and family when they are purchasing beauty products, and I have always been very pleased with the products I order. I recently ordered several skin care items from Sephora but was rather dismayed when they arrived, as the manufacturers' cellophane wrapping was missing from every single one of the products. Due to the obvious safety and hygiene concerns, I would like Sephora to either A) reship my order with properly protected and manufacturer sealed items, or B) refund the full price of my order to my credit card. Please let me know when I can expect either or both of those things happening. Thank you! Debra

Re: Cellophane Wrapping on Products

Hi @Anonymous, thanks for reaching out! Our skincare items are not typically shrink wrapped by the manufacturer, so it sounds like your items did arrive in the correct condition. I hope this information helps!

Anonymous Insider

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your reply :) As I mentioned,...

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your reply 🙂 As I mentioned, I have ordered from Sephora before on many occasions, and the items were, in fact, wrapped in cellophane. What would you recommend as the best way to receive items that are still sealed? Thank you for your help

Re: Hi Stephanie, thank you for your reply :) As I mentioned,...

I'm happy to look into this further for you! I will send you a PM now for more information.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing