Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Cart not saving items

This week my cart is not saving changes to items. It keeps defaulting to items that were in my cart days ago that I have since removed many times and even added new and different iems- yet if I wait a few hours and go back into the app, there are those other items again . I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, signed out and signed in. Any help is appreciated. 

Re: Cart not saving items

I also am hesitant to place any orders plus I am getting tired of remembering which newly added items I had in my cart (that keeps getting deleted by this glitch.) It also has the audacity to put the old items back in my cart and then tell me that I need to remove them because they are now out of stock 😂

I have found myself going to other makeup sites that I know will conveniently keep my cart up to date. If this doesn't get fixed I'm sure they will be losing orders since it sounds like I'm not the only one.

Yesss! This is happening to me too.  It's saving items i placed on my last fulfilled order.  I'm now hesitant to place a new order.  Has anyone found a solution to this? 

Still waiting on a response from customer service sadly ...

I am also having the same issue and I’ve tried doing the same things but still the cart is not saving the changes

Hi @craftyjayquelin,

I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

hi my sephora cart keeps deleting can you tell me how to fix it please? I had 30 things on my cart and it went to 0 

@Nqthy I'm sorry to hear that! Your basket may reset after some time, so i would recommend adding the items to your Loves list to save them for later. 

Hello,

Please see the follow up messages from other users who are also experiencing the same issue. Are there any updates? Look forward to your response.

Thank you.

I’m having the same problem with my cart and also uninstalled and reinstalled the app. 

9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing