Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Canceled orders

Hello. I've ordered a couple times before from my account with no problems. I am using the same payment method and same delivery address and yet the past 4 times I have tried to place an order- I get an email from a Sephora saying that it's cancelled. I don't understand why this is happening. All my items are single units except for a certain mascara I want 2 of. It's a personal order. I tried to phone but I was on hold for ages. No one is replying my emails. Please help me. I need my order 😞

Spoiler

Re: Canceled orders

Hi @Alex1244,

I am so sorry to hear about this! I will be sending you a PM shortly to further assist 🙂

Best Regards,

Raquel

Welcome to the club!  SAME THING happening to me and its been almost a month. Every time I called NOBODY CARES to find out what the problem is or fix it.

Hi @glideron1022,

Oh no! I am sorry to hear about this. I will be sending you a PM shortly to further assist! 🙂 

Best Regards,

Raquel 

My daughter Megan who has permission to use my card did get an order she made.  But I can't use my own card??  Please correct the problem so that both of us can make orders without getting them cancelled.

No, the problem has NOT been fixed.  Orders placed on the 19th and 22nd have been canceled "Successful Authorization".  Order placed yesterday will probably be cancelled but too soon to tell.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing