Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Canceled Order due to Unsuccessful Authorization???

I placed the same order 3 times for 2 Sephora eyeliner pencils and all three times were cancelled with the "Unsuccessful Authorization" listed in status. The items are in stock with no low stock sign so it shouldn't be because of that. I checked my card and info and everything's good. I didn't even need to type in the promo code or anything since it's auto-applied.

I'm so confused. I have never had this happen before. I see some other are experiencing similar problems.

Hope someone can help.

Tags:

Re: Canceled Order due to Unsuccessful Authorization???

Hi! Did this ever get resolved?  I have the same issue and they told me I can’t shop online, but in stores! 

Same thing happened to me on the same day. Super weird and I know it wasnt my card because I used it successfully in two different places after. Now I have to wait for the money to come back to order it again. Kinda sad lol

It's ridiculous!! I think I just saw some older post saying it might be because of points deduction if you're using that. I haven't tried, but I was trying to redeem my points with the purchase. Will have to try it out later but I just don't feel like online chatting/calling again if the problem still persist. They need to enhance their site better. There are many posts out there regarding this and last year people had problem with a similar promo code. smh

Hi @litoriver,

I'm sorry to hear this! Please call 1-877-SEPHORA (1-877-737-4672) or chat online here > 
https://www.sephora.com/beauty/contact-us where a Beauty Advisor can further assist you.

Best regards,

Laurie

I used the online chat and the first beauty advisor verified a bunch of info and said was going to place my order for me. Then 7 minutes later a notice popped up saying "waiting time less than 1 min" and another beauty advisor entered without any notice saying the first one left. The first advisor apparently disappeared all of a sudden and the second one reviewed everything and told me she'll check back in an hour to make sure the first advisor placed the order before she places another one to prevent double charge. Now it's been an hour and nothing. What even is going on. I see people saying they're experiencing similar problems. My bank has no problem, internet not problem, all transactions showed up my card but all 3 orders of the same products have been cancelled. Beauty advisors can't seem to help. It's just some super unpleasant shopping and customer service experiences. And my orders are still not placed.

Hi @litoriver,

I'm so sorry about this! I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing