cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Can't Checkout

Hi.

I have 10 things in my basket, and I haven't been able to checkout. When I click the checkout button, nothing happens. Yet, I keep receiving emails saying that "You have an item in your basket" almost every day! How annoying. I don't want to call a customer support. I mean what's the point of online shopping? I've read the posts of the other people and responses. I cleared histories and deleted cookies.It's frustrating because this is the only online site that doesn't let me pay for the items.

Re: Can't Checkout

This is happening to me too!! The website is glitchy, and when I want to check out the check out page doesn't load. I delete the cookies and history and still does not work!!!! It is so frustrating. 

@MelMoy I'm sorry to hear that! I will send you a PM for more information. 

Had this issue and found a resolution! I had same day shipping on all my items except for the samples. Had to remove the samples to proceed with checkout, understandably they wont ship just samples with regular shipping - but still lame. 😛 

This worked for me! I removed the samples and I was able to checkout without having to add multiple items to my order. Thank you 👍

I have tried checking out on multiple devices and two different cards. I ended up buying from other stores online because it simply won't work. This is the 2nd or 3rd time this has happened to me and I'm done trying to buy from Sephora online. I'm not going to make a paypal account just because Sephora can't figure out how to work online ordering. 

no literally it will not let me check out

Hi @karysg I'm sorry for the trouble you're having placing your order! Please contact us via phone at 1-877-737-4672 or via our live chat so we can further assist. Thanks!

Hi @yslfan2020,

I will send you a PM to further assist you.

Best,

Rebecca

I know this is an old post but I kept having the same problem and so I decided to checkout with PAYPAL and it worked! 

I am trying to check out with paypal and the button wont work. Same with Checkout Shipped Items button even though its all shipped

Hi @MilkInMug

Oh no! I will send you a PM to assist.

Regards,
Danee

I know this is an old post but I believe I have solved the mystery!!! 

Checkout with PAYPAL!!! 

Same thing is happening to me! I tried on a computer and my phone with no luck.

@pink82 @scutterbup,

I'm very sorry to see that you're experiencing trouble with checkout! I understand how frustrating this must be. Have you tried using a different device? 

@Starr4, thank you for sharing your solution! 🙂 I'm glad you were able to place your order.

- Laurie

I tried with every single device I have and nothing worked. I mean customers shouldn't be the one working hard to pay for online shopping in this generation. Sephora needs to fix this customer unfriendly website.Sephora IT people are not working hard enough if this kind of problem existed since July! I gave up and purchased everything I wanted from different stores: Ulta, Make Up Forever, and Clinique. They didn't have any issues. Not just that. Ulta people responded so fast when I had a question about my order. So not being able to purchase from Sephora, and Sephora customer service people responding to my issue so slow with unhelpful information really disappointed me. I'm definitely not shopping Sephora online again. I mean why should I when I can get the same products a lot faster with easy to use website with fast customer service elsewhere?

Same thing. Cleared my cache, cleared my history, used two different browsers. Sephora has a problem they don't care about fixing, looking at the history in this forum. 

@scutterbup

I agree with you that Sephora has a problem they don't care about fixing. I found the same post from July!!! I mean if they cared about staying business, they wouldn't let this happening in September. What kind of an IT department they have??? I would get fired if I was in their shoes at my work. They surely lost my sale. After I gave up on them, I spent $256.68 within a week. It's a small price to their corporation, but I wonder how many people gave up and purchased the items from other stores. I mean what's the point of having websites when we are instructed to call their customer service? I love online shopping because I don't have to worry about hours.

I've been having the same problem for several months. I want to edit my basket but it won't send me to the page where I might do that. My basket is showing that I have six of one item when I only want one. I'll just order directly from bareminerals and jose maran.

Hi @VanPatten,

I'm sorry for the trouble and I'll send you a message shortly.

Best,

Laurie

Ulta had the things I needed, and their checkout worked. Just got my order yesterday!

25 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing