Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Can never get anything in rewards bazaar 😭😭

I really don’t understand how they’re sold out in a matter of minutes. Someone suggested before to use the app or use the website. It didn’t even matter. I was told rewards bazaar shows up every Tuesday and Thursday at 12pm EST.

I have been on at exactly 12pm multiple times on Tuesday and Thursday, but they’re always sold out! It’s honestly getting frustrating, I’ve spent thousands already and jacked up points and can’t even get a good reward after all these years 😞 

Re: Can never get anything in rewards bazaar 😭😭

Hi @katleykat

I am so sorry about this! Some rewards may sell out very quickly and I apologize you haven't been able to redeem your points for rewards! I understand this may be frustrating and I will share your feedback with our Beauty Insider Team. I recommend continuing to check back on our rewards page every Tuesday and Thursday around 9am PST. 

Always,

Danee

Re: Can never get anything in rewards bazaar 😭😭

@DaneeBT -Have you not read all of the comments of people that this happens to? We sat a group down of five moms and their college daughters to test Sephora and the rewards NEVER renew! For an hr, 10 people sat and refreshed on separate devices and not once did rewards refresh! They were “sold out” from the previous Tuesday and stayed that way! You’ve lost 10 Rouge members because of this crap. Pass that along. Sephora is the Victoria Secret of makeup….on your way out.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing