Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Bs issue w/ rewards checkout just now

• I had a 4500 point reward in my cart. I had it added and every time I pressed checkout it said my cart was expired. Then, I removed and re added it and it did it 5 more times when I pressed check out. Each time saying my cart was expired. 

That's really unfair since they sell out so quickly and it wasn't sold out when I initially added it to my cart the first or the 2nd time. 

Since I am a loyal customer for the rewards alone, it's not right that when I finally find something I want to spend my points on, there's some dumb tech issue. 

Y'all don't post enough 4500 and up rewards, so when you do, you should make sure that the order isn't going to have an issue once it's added to a cart. 

Ridiculous. 

Re: Bs issue w/ rewards checkout just now

Hi @buzzybee25,

I apologize for the trouble with redeeming this item from the Rewards Bazaar! The expired cart message means the reward is no longer available, and you won't be able to complete the order until the item is removed from the cart. The higher point rewards are limited and tend to go out of stock quickly, and I'm sorry for the disappointment this may cause. I'll share your feedback with our Beauty Insider teams for continued improvements with the Rewards Bazaar offerings and thank you for sharing this with us. 

Best regards,

Laurie

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing