Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Bought 2 things with same day delivery, only one item arrived and never got a refund.

Hello, about a month ago i decided to use my 50$ giftcard and my credit card to purchase a concealer and a powder. I also decided to use same day delivery so i could get my items quicker. Only the concealer arrived but the powder never did, since it was out of stock. I got refunded some of the difference on my giftcard, but never got refunded on my credit card. The concealer cost 34$ by the way and the powder cost 60$ in total and i only got refunded 16$ on my giftcard. Sephora basically just stole 44$ from me. I contacted them and they kept saying to wait a few days for the refund to show up but it never did.

Re: Bought 2 things with same day delivery, only one item arrived and never got a refund.

Hi @bro89039299191 I'll send you a PM to further assist! 

Re: Bought 2 things with same day delivery, only one item arrived and never got a refund.

Only seeing this now, you haven’t sent anything?

Hi @bro89039299191,

My apologies, to view and respond to Danee's message, please click your Community Profile > Messages.

Best,

Laurie

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing