cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|
Anonymous Insider

Birthday

Hi there, I got your email for my birthday (which is today, Aug.24th!) - do I need to print a coupon if I want to claim my birthday gift in person at the store?  I could not figure out how to do so.   Also, when does my birthday offer expire?  It says it is good in my birthday month, but it is already the 24th and I just got it.  Thanks

Re: Birthday

Hi @Anonymous

@anakarinarv answered your question perfectly! No purchase is necessary when redeeming your birthday gift in-store and you have until the end of August to redeem it. Simply present your Insider Card or provide your email address and a Cast Member will show you the birthday gift options. Most importantly, happy belated birthday! 🙂 

All my best, 

Megan 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you for the reply to my email about my birthday gift.  Unfortunately, since my birthday is so close to the end of the month, and I did not get my email until my birthday (8/24), I probably won't get to use it in the store, as I only have a week to do so if it is only good till the end of my birthday month!  Whereas, if my birthday was on August 1st and my email arrived on my birthday, I would have a full month to make a store visit.   If I can make a suggestion -and that is, your birthday offer should be good for one month from the date of your birthday--it would really help those of us born at the end of the month!

Hi Dennilee, Sorry for the confusion! You don't need the email to pick up your birthday gift. The email is just meant to remind you that it is available. You can also redeem it for two weeks after your birthday. Your birthday gift can be redeemed anytime from 8/1 to 9/7, just let the Cast Member know you would like to redeem it and provide your account information. 

You can get it anytime of your birthday month, you can just walk into any sephora store and go to the checkout counter just give them your sephora card or email and they'll look you up and give you your birthday gift.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing