cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Birthday Gift Removed from Order

Hi Everyone!

I placed an order on May 19 and the next day I got an email that my order was modified - the birthday gift and the free sample are out of stock, so they have been removed from my order. I called customer support and asked whether they could just cancel my order, because to be honest the birthday gift is why I placed my order. Every year I like to buy something from Sephora in my birthday month just to get the birthday gift. I was very excited for it but unfortunately it was out of stock. The agent helped me cancel the order and I got my money back the next day with no problem. But I was just wondering if there is a way to know whether the birthday gifts are out of stock before I place an order? When I placed the order I saw on the website that it was still in-stock and I could add to basket, and until now it is still in stock online. I plan to buy something else and select the birthday gift again, but I'm afraid I will receive another email saying the birthday gift is removed from the order. Does anyone have any information on this? Any help/advice is greatly appreciated! 

Thank you

Re: Birthday Gift Removed from Order

@forgottenights I'm sorry to hear about your experience! I will look into this for you and send you a PM. 

Re: Birthday Gift Removed from Order

Thank you! Sorry for the duplicate PM, I thought the first one didn't send

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing