Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

Bad experience with Sephora!

Why I have to take responsibility for the mistake someone else made? I am a VIB ROUGE, so I was qualified to get early access to the 20% off event on Nov 3rd. In order to get everything on my shopping list before they are out of stock, I waited until 12am to placed my orders. I recently got a package that was under my name and my address, but not a singe item inside of the box belongs to me! Even the shopping list is right and it includes everything I ordered, but I can see there are see several pencil check marks someone made and someone's initial on it! The marks mean that some one has checked before it shipped, right? But why it happened? Does anyone even really check the package and the shopping list  ? When I called the customer service, I was told I have to mail back the package I received and they would issue a refund to me since most of items I ordered are out of stock now. There nothing they can do besides that. Well, I am so upset for that since most of the items are the gifts for the coming holidays! Now, I have to reconsider whether I should shop at Sephora in the future! It is a very disappointed online shopping experience. 

Re: Bad experience with Sephora!

Sorry to hear about this @VikkiMom

I'd be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please send me a PM with your order number?

Bisous, 

Sian

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing