Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Customer Support
|

Account Suspended???

I randomly tried to place an online order and the order was cancelled by Sephora, after chatting with customer service they said my account was suspended / blocked. I needed to verify information. When I did that on the phone there was still no update, they said they needed to email IT. How does this happen? It is very strange. They did not provide me with a way to follow up on this issue either.

I've been a Rouge member for several years -- this is crazy and no one was able to offer any advice on how to fix this. Has anyone had a similar experience?? 

Re: Account Suspended???

HI @Aves07 I'm so sorry about this. Please contact us via phone at 1-877-737-4672 or via our live chat once more so we can further assist. I'm so sorry for this experience.

Is there a way for me to track the request. I was told a form was submitted on my behalf but no way to track updates. Iโ€™m a little nervous as I have read many threads on here about this same issue with the problem never being resolved or being ignored by Sephora. Iโ€™m a little hurt and confused with the lack of communication. Is there anyway for you or anyone to provide me with more transparency and just keep me updated on the procedure?

thank you!

Hi @Aves07,

I'll take a look further and I'll send you a message.

Best,

Laurie 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing