Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

2021 Rouge Reward?

What is the Rouge Reward? Is it a physical item that will be mailed to me? I got a brush a few years ago.

---

The link is a picture of what I'm talking about. Since I can't upload a pic. 

Re: 2021 Rouge Reward?

Hi @beehoney,

My apologies for the confusion! We no longer offer the Tier Celebration Gifts. The $100 Rouge Reward is available to Rouge clients in exchange for the redemption of 2,500 Beauty Insider points, while supplies last. The Rouge Rewards are released in our Rewards Bazaar on Tuesdays and Thursdays around 9 a.m. PST. It can be used to purchase $100 worth of merchandise. Please keep in mind that items purchased with a Rouge Rewards are not eligible for return or exchange. The full $100 amount must be redeemed (for purchases of less than $100, any remaining value will be forfeited), and the Rouge Reward must be used within 90 days of getting it from the Rewards Bazaar. 

For more details please visit > https://www.sephora.com/beauty/terms-conditions-beauty-insider#tier-benefits

Additionally I apologize that the link in your post needed to be removed, as outside links are restricted from the Community. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

Re: 2021 Rouge Reward?

Oh icky. Y'all are the worst... what's going on Sephora? Shoppers has been stepping their game up for the last 3 years and yall have been stepping yours down. ????? I'm confused.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 16 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing