Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

$20 off $100 for VIB Rouge

Hi -- I never received the actual $20 off VIB Rouge coupon in my email and was unable to purchase in-store today without physically having a coupon (I didn't know I needed it since I had just gotten a pop-up in my app about the sale and no email). I'm really sad because the store was closing soon and it was the last day of the promotion and now I have to wait til November for a sale. Really really bummed. 😞

RE: $20 off $100 for VIB Rouge

I never received offer either. Can someone check for me? Thank you

Re: $20 off $100 for VIB Rouge

Hello!  I am also Rouge and no code 😞 . I even placed an order in the meantime, hoping a code would come through.

I also didn't receive this and I am a VIB Rouge. I checked my emails and I received the promotional mails for new products.  I only found out about this based on a beauty blogger's post. Can I also have a code? I would totally buy something 

I have also been Rouge for a number of years and did not receive an email about this promotion, and I am certain that I am currently subscribed to emails.

Could someone please contact me?

@ZannaBT @SianBT 

I didn't receive the email either, could someone please get in touch with me? Thanks!

Hi nmason!

Sending you a PM 🙂

Bisous, 

Sian

I never received this code either...what is going on..? 

I never got it either. Then again, I never get promo coupons sent to me. 

Hi @lisa424, I'm sorry about that! I'm going to send you a PM now so I can help.

Stay Fabulous,
Zanna

RE: Re: $20 off $100 for VIB Rouge

could u help me with the promotion as well? I didnt get any code either. sad

@ZannaBT I don't see any private messages from you. 

Hi there,

I never received the code either. I could totally take advantage of that $20 off. Could you send me a PM too?

@SianBTI did not get the promo email either.  I would definitely use the $20 off $100.  Can I still have the promo/use it?

Hi ccwilliams, 

I'm sending you a PM in just a moment 🙂

Bisous, 

Sian

Hi @SianBT, would it be possible for you to contact me as well? I am Rouge and was waiting patiently for the email so I could use the barcode in store, but it never arrived! (A little bummed since I was just in the physical store today.)

Hi concreteroads, 

I'm sending you a PM!

Bisous, 

Sian

Hi @SianBT,

i never received one either! Would you be able to PM me as well? Thank you in advance!!

I have gone through my email bin and cannot seem to find any email with my code. I don't think I ever received it. Does anyone know why this happened? It's fine,... but I would like to have it not happen again in future sales 😞 

Hi ths504, 

We’re sorry that you were unable to use our recent promotion. This promotion was for our Rouge members only as a thank-you for their loyalty. Stay tuned for future offers coming to our non-Rouge Insider & VIB members!

Bisous, 

Sian

@SianBT  I never got an email either so I was unable to shop in store, is there anything that can be done? If not thats all good I know its past the time for the promo.

31 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing