Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

20% event

I went physically into a sephora store yesterday and didn't receive a tote!  I feel a bit bummed out, even though it's just a tote, and not filled with samples, but the Sephora employees should remember to hand out the tote to us rouges right?!

Re: 20% event

@yayurbandecay They might've ran out or been misinformed. At my Sephora, I asked for it and I was told that I needed to spend $50 to get it when it says any purchase on the card. I don't think they had very many in stock. 

RE: 20% event

I had to ask too. I’ve learned that not every Sephora employee is on top of their game. That’s why there are surveys!

Re: 20% event

I always have to ask, there's never been a time when they've automatically given it to me. So I just tell them I want one now and they scan and give it to me.

I went in too, thought it would be filled with at least a couple samples. Really it’s just an ugly bag. They should of put something special in there or made it cuter and usable.

They may not have had it. My local store didn’t receive the tote in time.

Re: RE: 20% event

Agreed - it's always best to ask, they have not have received it or already have been out of stock. Plus if you don't ask they may just think you are not interested in it. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing