Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

2-Day Flash Shipping FAILURE

I’m a bit confused with the free flash 2 day shipping not being an option for VIB Rouge members when checking out. It is still listed as a perk on the site but my last order took a week to get to me and my newest order says it will take 4 days. Also, I have not received any of the samples I ordered with my last two orders, Sephora online—WHAT IS GOING ON?

Re: 2-Day Flash Shipping FAILURE

Yes, I've had the same issues! I'm a Rouge member, yet my 2-day flash shipping has never been less than 4days for the last four deliveries at least, and I'm also not recieving my specified sample, etc., which just adds to the frustration! So I know how you're feeling.

@itsmemarlyn wrote:

I’m a bit confused with the free flash 2 day shipping not being an option for VIB Rouge members when checking out. It is still listed as a perk on the site but my last order took a week to get to me and my newest order says it will take 4 days. Also, I have not received any of the samples I ordered with my last two orders, Sephora online—WHAT IS GOING ON?

Hi @PurpleHairedMJ,

I sincerely apologize about this and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please feel free to send me or any other Mod a private message with your order number(s) if you have any order issues, so we can assist. Thank you!

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

RE: 2-Day Flash Shipping FAILURE

On my ninth day! Hoping to see my package today. Wondering if free flash is a waste of money because all my orders are over $50 anyway

I am on and off with this- for certain orders I get my 2 day Flash shipping, and for others I have to wait a week! It's super weird.

I swear in 2016 I never had any issues with online orders.  However in 2017, they went down hill big time!! My orders never get here in 2 days, it’s usually more like a week.  And the sample problem.....Oh lord, don’t even get me started! It’s sooooo frustrating! I either don’t get any samples or I get different samples other than the ones I actually selected.  It makes me feel like they don’t even even are about us as customers.  You definitely aren’t alone sadly! 

Hi @AThrasher, @MandieNRG, @ntali21 and @cyanmagenta,

I'm so sorry that your orders have not arrived within the expected shipping time frames. Please send me a private message with your order number(s) and I'll be happy to assist further.

- Laurie

I have been having the same problems with my shipping times and the samples... is there any way this can be corrected? Thanks 

Hi @LindsayLouie,

I'll take a look at your recent orders, and I'll send you a private message with more information shortly. Thank you. 🙂

Best,

Laurie

My packages are taking an average of 5 business days since end of November. You are not the only one!

Sephora 3-day shipping has been the WORST lately. Takes me over a week every time I order anything. I get that they are trying to do an "Amazon" like shipping method, but at least Amazon's 2-day shipping is actually two days...

Makes me not want to online shop with Sephora! 

I came here to see if I was the only one that experienced this, but it looks like it's very common. This is my first year as VIB Rouge and I just ordered some Dr Jart Ceramidin moisturizer because my skin is extremely dry and irritated. I thought I could wait a few days for it to arrive, but when it finally shipped, my estimated delivery date was listed as next week! Ordered Jan 12, arriving Jan 23. That isn't anywhere near even 3-day shipping. I ended up buying CeraVe moisturizer at CVS because I couldn't possibly wait that long without treating my skin.

Since I have been a rouge member my shipping is now 3 Days (no 2 day option at check out) and in the last 10 orders I’m lucky to get one sample (and never one I select).  Ridiculous. It no longer benefits me to maintain rouge status.  

RE: Re: 2-Day Flash Shipping FAILURE

@Kroliosis you may need to re enroll in flash shipping - since you are rouge it shouldn’t charge you but a lot of people had to resubcribe at the start of the new year - you may want to check!

Hi @itsmemarlyn,

I am very sorry that your order was not delivered within the correct time frame and that you did not receive your samples. I will send you a private message in regards to this. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

RE: 2-Day Flash Shipping FAILURE

They used to actually succeed in 2 day shipping but it seems since the holidays (ie nov/dec) it has became standard shipping which is really disappointing since their rewards program isn’t really spectacular in the first place.

Re: RE: 2-Day Flash Shipping FAILURE

Hi @roselam,

I'm sorry for any confusion! FLASH 2-day shipping is still free for Rouge clients in the US, and it sounds like your subscription may have expired on 1/1/2018. 

Please login to re-enroll here. > http://seph.me/2wQbnUk. Or, you can search "flash 2day" in the Sephora App to re-enroll. I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, please send me a private message with your order number(s).

- Laurie

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing