Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

2-Day Flash Shipping FAILURE

I am a longtime VIB who PAYS for 2-Day Flash Shipping. When I placed an order early on Wednesday 11/15/17 -- BEFORE checking out & paying -- there was a message at the top of the screen in red stating that there was NO DELAY for 2-Day Flash orders. (Printed out and screenshots taken.) That was clearly FALSE information provided to VIBs by Sephora just to get us to place an order. My order shipped a day late. This order was also somehow fulfilled in SALT LAKE CITY,  UTAH even though it was being shipped to the Southeastern US. Sephora's SLC DC shipped my 2-Day Flash order via UPS GROUND which takes 4-5 Business Days to ship cross country! So IF my 2-Day Flash order ever arrives -- it will have taken a WEEK in shipment! Why is 2-DAY FLASH NOT being honored by Sephora? Both the Mississippi DC & the Northeastern DC which uses LaserShip out of NJ are closer to my home -- so why was this shipped from UTAH? This is TERRIBLE customer service by Sephora that has been in a rapid decline throughput 2017. What  is being done about this? How does Sephora plan to COMPENSATE their VIBs & other 2-Day Flash customers to keep their business? Loyalty is a two-day way street! Please advise ASAP -- as the customer service emails I sent go UNANSWERED.

Re: 2-Day Flash Shipping FAILURE

My two-day flash shipping took four days.  What the heck?  To make things worse, an item that was represented as in-stock when I ordered it was removed from my order because it was not in stock.  I don’t know what’s going on at Sephora, but they’re falling short.

When I asked to be refunded part of my flash shipping fee, I was given 75 insider points.  Sorry, I don’t want or need additional insider points.  

They need to get their act together.  I used to have confidence in them and held them in the highest regard.  Not so much anymore.

Same thing with me! And to note, it's currently December in 2018! I'm a VIB and have 2 day flash shipping, but I ordered on December 12, and it didn't notify me about any possible delays, but now it's telling me it won't arrive until December 17! If it can't be shipped in 2 days, then why even name it that? 😠

@nanamews I'm sorry for the delay! I will look into this for you and send you a PM with more information.

My first order after Rouge was 3 days, which was great. Now? The order I placed on February 1st won't be here till the 6th.

I will not be shopping only at Sephora any more to maintain my status. There were too many brands I gave up to do it that I cannot buy here. 

C'est La Vie!

Hi @maudelynn13,

I'm sorry for the delay! I'll take a look now and will send you a private message to assist shortly.

- Laurie

I am also a long time VIB member and have the SAME problems with Flash Shipping!! Since November, I have had very late shipments that take almost a week, and now my shipment does not even exist! I called twice for customer service to fix and then they put me on hold and tell me its fixed.. well.. I still do not have a working and valid tracking number and my shipment has still yet to be shipped!! Its almost a week since I ordered it!! WHY??? WHY Sephora are you treating your customers so poorly? We pay a lot of money to you and pay for our Flash Shipping! This is in no way shape or form any way to treat us as a paying customer! 

Hi @Tatbarbie1982

This looks like an old thread from about a month ago. It sounds like you need assistance with some current orders though so I'll send you a private message to assist you. 😉

Best, 

Mali

the only benefit I've seen is that I don't have to pay fo...

the only benefit I've seen is that I don't have to pay for shipping on every order, which, don't get me wrong, is a great deal...but I don't think I've ever gotten any order in 2 days 🙄

same issues here! rouge line is dead to me ever since the...

same issues here! rouge line is dead to me ever since the advisor told me to Google the product I wanted to know about, fb messages were no help (and every post was flooded with people having the same issue but not once did they address those comments) and I posted in the in app customer service thread 11 hours ago and still no reply. what happened to all the BT'S who responded to every post and tried to assist however they could? I will be emailing them and vying for them to revamp their customer service I encourage everyone to do the same.. they have been on a decline in customer perks and support and will continue to do so as long as we remain silent and continue to hand over our hard earned money.

i absolutely agree with you!! 100%!! I have emailed them...

i absolutely agree with you!! 100%!! I have emailed them on every email possible, I have called customer service every day, I have messaged them and I have talked about them here. There is absolutely NO excuse for us to be treated this way. period! we pay good money for the products and services. why do we not deserve respect, knowledgeable customer/beauty experts conversation and better customer service representatives!

RE: 2-Day Flash Shipping FAILURE

Same I called them up and they said there’s been a problem with one of their distribution centers and a lot of orders are messed up. I placed a 2nd order last wendsday and mine won’t be here till the 28th. Customer service gave me a $10 credit on my account twords my flash two day shipping. He was very helpful but I’m still pissed. I don’t pay for flash just to get refunded money. I pay for it bc I want it in two days, not credit on my account.

Same here girl! I ordered 11/15, it shipped on 11/17, just tracked it and won't be here until 11/24. Not happy at all! I'm pretty sure the original delivery date when I ordered was 11/20 maybe 11/21. Its only 4 days difference but still, this isn't right. My order from 11/06 took 8 days to ship and now my playbox finally arrived today after taking a week-long tour around Northern California--it arrived in MY city last wednesday yet for some reason that same day they sent it up to the bay area and then back to MY city, then back to San Jose and today it was back in my city & I got it today. I'm over UPS and Sephora!

WOW!! Thats absolutely nerve racking that they cant even...

WOW!! Thats absolutely nerve racking that they cant even distribute a play box properly @ i am so sorry! I had a hard time getting my box also. it just arrived yesterday , but I am supposed to use the 50 point perk in a few days? How can I propely try the products out to know if I want to spend the money? Everything Sephora is doing is wrong! wrong! wrong!!

I️ placed an order on the 11th and I️ still don’t have a tracking number. I’m beyond annoyed. Does anyone know if you can cancel your order?

Yes you can. you have to call the 1-800 line and talk to...

Yes you can. you have to call the 1-800 line and talk to customer service. I would complain also. They should give you a refund and some points for waiting for so long! thats insane!

Mine is sending out in partial. Stuff i ordered after vib sale is getting sent out first

and I saw that message too and it is still in my emails a...

and I saw that message too and it is still in my emails and Sephora acct stating 2 day flash would not be affected and that is the ONLY reason I completed the purchase.

U have another one. ordered on 11/10 with 2 day flash and...

U have another one. ordered on 11/10 with 2 day flash and just received my package today. I spoke to Sephora on the 14th and 2 days ago and they were rude and not helpful at all. I'm surprised I got it today because Wednesday was the e.t.a. and I was going to be gone for vaca. Now I got my package with wrong samples and I believe I'm owed something for late shipping which this is the 3rd time especially because I paid extra for flash. I've just started using Sephora maybe 4 months ago and have already made VIB status and have spent over $700 not including I'm doing the sephora play too. ugh! They are going to lose a great customer. this is stressful. and they don't care at all as I see it.

I am so sorry you are being trested so poorly in only 4 m...

I am so sorry you are being trested so poorly in only 4 months time. i feel your pain! everytime I call about my order they give me another excuse and tell me that they are sorry. My package has been "ready for shippment" for a while so whats the excuse for UPS not to pick it up?? Its not good enough!! I am about to hot Rouge status! We pay good money for services and products! we need to all deman them to do better! There is NO good excuse for these problems!

This happened to my order too! It's also shipping out of SLC. Customer service is a joke - they have no answers, and are offering no help. I am beyond angry.

Conversation Stats
testing