Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

12/9 Order Not Being Picked Up by USPS

I placed Order # on Wednesday, December 9, 2020, using FLASH shipping - USPS Priority option. Estimated delivery was initially Friday, December 11, 2020.

I received an email from Sephora on 12/9 indicating the item was shipped 12/9, and given a USPS tracking number. 

Today is Sat, December 19, 2020. 10 DAYS LATER, and USPS still has not RECEIVED the package / the tracking number has NEVER been updated at all.

I've emailed CS twice, chatted twice, and I've  basically been told too bad. 

What is happening?

I have since ordered online from other vendors and received my orders --- after placing this order with Sephora on 12/9.

I imagine once DOES finally get the package there will be ANOTHER delay in actual shipping. 

Please, Sephora, take care of your customers. Do you know how much money I have spent with you over the years?!?

What the heck is going on?

Tags:

Re: 12/9 Order Not Being Picked Up by USPS

Mine finally got picked up today and says delivery estimate for December 28. Thanks for letting it sit in a warehouse for over a week and ruining Christmas, Sephora. This is really unacceptable. I ordered on Dec 9 with plenty of time to get here by Christmas. Major fail! Lesson learned—to Ulta I go. 

Hi @jgrau,

I'm sorry for the delay! I'll send you a PM in just a moment.

Always,
Danee

Still nothing. No updates on USPS. This is laughable at this point 

Believe me, if I had not used my 25 off 75 coupon I would have canceled this order and not looked back already. 

Sephora, really? What the heck are you doing?

I used to joking call you my "mother ship" because I loved you so much. 

Now I am treated like dirt (well, clearly not just me).

It's a shame.

And puh-lease. Do not blame COVID for the failure to provide any updates after 14 days when you had no problem taking my money.

Agreed! This is not Covid. The packages have sat at the warehouse for over a week when they should have been shipped. Other companies are not having this problem. Target has been awesome and amazon is keeping up just fine. Kohl’s has been slower, but better than Sephora. This has by far been the worst experience! 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing