Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

12/9 FLASH Order Still Not Shipped - What I Demand As A Remedy

Evidently no one out there seems to be bothered by Sephora's lies in the way that I am. Well, I am well and truly ticked and I want this resolved.  NOW. (Order ---)

Sephora, please accept this as my formal demand for:

1. Refund of the value of my annual FLASH subscription. It has been a complete joke. NOT STORE CREDIT.

2. Refund of my order total - TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.  I AM NOT SHOPPING WITH SEPHORA again. 

3. Credit me, IN ADDITION to my order amount,  the EXTRA amount of money I saved using my Rouge coupon, esp. on the RMS beauty lip kits (saved $8.25 each) so I can go directly to RMS BEAUTY and purchase them for $25 each and not come out behind. 

I will no doubt receive them from RMS more quickly than from you, even ordering tomorrow or Monday.  So sad.

4. So, to recap, I demand you credit me IN MY BANK ACCOUNT my (1) FLASH subscription- NO POINTS! - (2) amount of order total, (3) plus an extra $8.25 each per RMS KIT so I can buy elsewhere and don't waste my Rouge $25/75 coupon value.

Obviously am not messing around anymore. 

I expect these things to be done immediately. 

Please confirm. 

Re: 12/9 FLASH Order Still Not Shipped - What I Demand As A Remedy

Hi @jgrau,

I'm happy to take a look in more detail and I'll send you a message shortly. Please note the order number was removed from your post for security purposes. 

Best,

Laurie 

Re: 12/9 FLASH Order Still Not Shipped - What I Demand As A Remedy

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing