Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

$100 rouge reward

Hey everyone, Has anyone noticed the $100 rouge reward has gone missing every Tues/Thurs?? There are $25 and $50 redemptions but no more $100 redemptions and I’m not pleased? Anyone ask about it? Have they been discontinued?? The available redemptions are not worth the points applied and this program has absolutely become the worst rewards program ever!! Spending all this money to have to be chasing redemptions and barely getting samples or available rewards!! 

Re: $100 rouge reward

I tried today. Saw it pop up at 9:21 pst, added to cart, but at checkout it said it was no longer available. Went back, still available, added again, unable to check out.

at 9:22 pst the reward was no longer showing up. 
This is so frustrating.

$100 rouge reward

I actually was able to grab a $100 point perk today after a very long time. They go extremely quickly like within a few minutes. It wasn't popping up on the app today but it did pop up on the browser though my phone. @AvaNoelle

Thank you for letting me know Doll!! I will check again next week!! 

Honestly, being a rouge at Sephora essentially means nothing anymore.  Very tempted to find a new beauty store....Sephora is no longer the beauty authority.  

Had the 100 reward in my cart for the first time ever, but when I clicked through to checkout it was removed. Gone in seconds...

RE: Re: $100 rouge reward

Omg the fact you even saw it was a miracle. If you see it again check out immediately. I still have had no luck!!

i have been waiting for the $100 rouge reward for a long time as well. Having been rouge for 5 years and a loyal customer at Sephora, I find it very disappointing that Sephora's rewards and benefits are getting worse and worse. I don't see the reason why Sephora has to decrease the amount of $100 rouge reward or making it hard for customers to redeem it because a lot of people spend lots of money to become a Rouge and save to 2000 points in order to redeem the $100 rouge reward. Loyal customers who spend a lot at Sephora should be able to enjoy the perks here. I'm just so disappointed now because I did redeem once successfully in February this year, but have not been able to redeem or even see the $100 rouge reward in the rewards selection for months now. The $100 rouge reward is the only reason why I stay as a loyal customer here, and now I don't see the reason why I'm still shopping here while Ulta offers a much better and more organized rewards system.

The $100 reward is impossible to get and i never able to make it to check out because it’s never process through. I have been chasing for months and now my points are just sitting there waiting. Sephora, please have a better program! 

I have been saving my points and stalking this reward for months and nothing has come up, a few times I have had it in my cart and the same happens. It says I need to update my cart and when I refresh my page its no longer available. I find this completely unnerving. I might as well go to Ulta, get points and trade those in towards cash for a purchase and not have to hassle with this mess.. extremely ridiculous. if we pay for our points then we should be able to exchange as such for the reward. PERIOD

Has been waiting to redeem the $100 rouge reward for a few months. I had the same issue and saw this post. Totally agree with the discussion. It is very DISAPPOINTING @sephora !!! Don't give us $25 reward which won't work for your rouge members as we all know it's not worth it!! You should release more $100 OR announce that the offer has changed and we are not gonna spend so hard to become a rouge. Because it's meaningless.

I just called customer service and complained at length. This is not a way to treat Rouge members. I suggest you call and complain like I did. The $100 reward used to not be limited. Maybe if they see how unhappy this has made us they will change things back to they way they were. Otherwise I may have to stop being so loyal and start shopping elsewhere.

Hi @AvaNoelle and @Pails4eva,

Thank you for sharing feedback with us about the Rouge Reward offerings. Both the $100 and $50 Rouge Rewards are still being offered in exchange for points, and we suggest staying tuned to the Rewards Bazaar around 9 a.m. PST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thank you!

Warm regards,

Laurie

This isn't true I was there today before 9am, pacific time, and have been here for an hour, still no $100, $50, or$25 rewards offered. The new rewards were up before ten till 9 this morning. Is there a new time, or are we just being lied to now? How many upset customers, and complaints about a faulty program before Sephora says...wait these are high paying dedicated customers just looking to redeem points they've earned while shopping our store..should we not reward their dedication, or should we treat them with lies, bait and switch, click bait, and scams? I don't think the $25 dollar, the $50 dollar are worth the points asked for. Also I disagree with the high amount of points asked for percentages off merchandise. The $100 reward was kinda almost a fair deal. Keep it, but don't let employees have access to it, because I feel that's why it's not ever available. Keep it accessible and watch your loyalty and revenue grow. If you treat them good they will stay. It's your choice Sephora!

I have been checking every Tuesday and Thursday for weeks and I haven’t seen a $100. And if you look in the forums a lot of people are saying the same. They need to start adding more because we spent a lot of money for this. Or if they’re not doing the $100 anymore then they should announce it so people don’t waste their time and money hoping to get one

I don't know what situation is like in US but on Canadian site I just don't see $100 reward any more even though I keep refreshing the page exactly when rewards are supposed to drop. If this reward is still available then it sells out way too fast and you have to add more. Right now this is extremely frustrating and disappointing situation.

I’m in Canada and I saw the $100 twice this morning. Each time, I put it in my cart and checked out only to get an error. I wasted 40 minutes trying over and over. I don’t think I’ll be buying much at Sephora in the future although Im already rouge for next year. Rewards r awful and nothing I can use. I was just saving my pints for the $100 gift card.

Re: RE: Re: $100 rouge reward

Hi @Samirah23,

I understand your frustration. The $100 Rouge Reward has limited quantity and it tends to sell out fairly quickly. I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused and I will be sure to forward your feedback to our Rewards team for improvements. I hope that this helps. 

Best,

Zakiya

I noticed this as well today. The $100 Rouge reward was the only decent thing worth saving for. And it was available enough that I was able to grab it twice. But the lower valued rewards are definitely not worth the points. That means you would have to spend $667 dollars to get a $25 reward (3.75% “cash back” on the $667 spent). I won’t be qualifying for rouge this year since I’m much happier shopping from Ulta now.

When Ulta comes to Canada I will be first jn line and D O N E with this foolishness. Better promotions better points. I shouldn’t have to be strategizing to redeem my points. It’s absolutely ridiculous!!

You couldn't have said it better! Once Ulta comes to Toro...

You couldn't have said it any better! Once Ulta comes to Toronto, it's a wrap for Sephora. I dont even care about being a rouge anymore.
21 Replies
Conversation Stats
testing