Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

$100 Rouge Reward

In the past, I've been able to redeem the 2,500 points for the $100 Rouge Reward (twice). However, recently this is no longer an option for me. I've been logging in 15 min BEFORE the rewards drop on Tuesdays & Thursdays, and refreshing constantly up until and after the 9:00 am PST drop. The only option available is the raggedy $25 reward (who in the world thought 1,000 points was worth $25?! It's a rip off already for the 2,500 for $100, but $100 goes farther shopping at Sephora than a measly $25). To say I am aggravated by this would be an understatement - not to mention there never being enough of the "deluxe" rewards. So here we are, spending hella money, collecting these worthless points for nothing. Y'all truly need to do better. If it weren't for the exclusive deals y'all have, with certain brands that are staples of mine, I'd take my money elsewhere.

Re: $100 Rouge Reward

At this point, with no $100.00 credit for exchange of reward. I will wait until I am offered 30% promo code.

It was already hard to receive the $100.00 credit - dealing with the credit being sold out every time I called.

Thanks Sephora, but no thank you I can purchase the same products at discount with Ultra or local department stores.

RE: Re: $100 Rouge Reward

You’ll be waiting forever then because Sephora doesn’t give us 30% promo codes
Anonymous Insider

RE: $100 Rouge Reward

Re: RE: $100 Rouge Reward

Wow, that was incredibly sneaky of them! That's something that most definitely should have been announced. They're the worst for that, seriously.

RE: $100 Rouge Reward

I buy everything that I can from Ulta. No hassle redeeming their reward points!!!!

Re: $100 Rouge Reward

Amen!  I did the same thing today.  Was online 10 minutes before and kept refreshing.  Never saw the $100 reward.  And a 1000 points for $25 reward?  That's some BS!  I'm going on a Sephora strike until I can get my $100 reward.  Rouge status means absolutely nothing.  Then I heard they gave 30% off to some people to lure them back to Sephora.  So let me get this straight:  Sephora actually rewards the people who DON'T spend money at Sephora, than those who spend the most.  What kind of foolery is that?!

RE: Re: $100 Rouge Reward

OMG yes!!! One of my friends got a random 30% off for a brow product because they said she hadn’t purchased anything along those lines in a while. My friend didn’t want to use it, so she told me to try to use it, but of course it was a code they connected to her account alone, so it wouldn’t work. They are seriously disregarding how much we spend with them. Seriously, there are no perks for being Rouge. It’s worthless.
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing