Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Briogeo Curl vs Amika Curl

What do y'all like better for curls??   I starting to wear my hair curly again and loved the Amika  curl corps in the past but I've been currently using Briogeo products and love them- has anyone tried their curl products?  Deva Curl is also an option too.  I'm at a 2c right now but usually have a 3c curl patter when they are healthy.  Ready to go back to natural and toss the curling iron!!! 

I recently got a sample of the curl corps gel and loved it so much I bought the full size! here's a pic of my curls with the sample. sorry about my face, this was after my company Christmas party and I'd already taken off half my makeup. 🤣 I love that this gel leaves my hair soft and not crunchy!

Having used both this fall, Amika Curl Corps Cream! It's my current fave. I find it similar to Devacurl SuperCream with a bit more hold (Deva leaves me floofier). Briogeo Curl Charisma I find more lightweight-oriented. Thinner, viscous. Something I have to use a gel with for hold. Briogeo could be good for curlies/wavies with lightweight needs!

RE: Briogeo Curl vs Amika Curl

I haven’t compared brands but currently use the briogio curl cariama shampoo and conditioner and really like the results - way less frizz and more curl definition
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing