Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Wavy Hair

I don’t know if I have wavy hair but when my hairs wet and I brush it it’s is pin straight but when it’s dry it’s kinda straight but there’s some waves. My hair doesn’t get poofy or frizzy. idk if I have wavy hair or not and I need some help. If I do have wavy hair cna I have some product recommendations. Thanks 

Re: Wavy Hair

@Decker3755 It’s typically suggested that those with wavy hair use a wide tooth comb rather than a brush so try that out first along with scrunching and see if you notice a difference in definition. 
If you notice a difference and want to take it a step further with experimenting with products, my hair isn’t wavy in particular but i can give some recommendations where i’ve seen/read mostly good things coming from people with wavy hair specifically (and not just because the person using the product was sponsored 💀). A good place to start would be a leave in conditioner. 
A LOT or people on reddit said the L’Oreal No Haircut Cream Leave in was really good and didn’t weigh their hair down. 
The Eva Nyc H2-woah hydrating leave in conditioner 

Blueberry Bliss Reparative leave in conditioner 

Whichever one you get, apply while your hair is still wet and scrunch after. 
Now if you do all of that and still have the same results of some parts of your hair being wavy and some parts being straight, then that very well could just be how your hair texture is! 

Re: Wavy Hair

Thank you so much!! 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing