Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Moisture

Hi guys! I have mixed textured 3c-4a curls that are super dry but I can't use anything to light or too heavy & my hair is picky about what it absorbs. I've noticed nothing moisturizes my hair like deva Curl decadence one condition but it has a lot of build up & I have to use a gel or something with it. Just wondering if there's anything y'all can recommend for intense leave in moisture. Thanks 🙏🏼 

Re: Moisture

@halley1994 I used Deva Curl One Condition for years - I think I picked it up right when Sephora started offering it.  Recently, I've found that my hair needed more.  I am currently loving Biolage HydraSource Conditioning Balm.  It even clams by broken hair!  I like the one in the tube; they also sell it in a travel size if you just want a trial (although the name isn't exactly the same).  Good luck!

I've actually used that shampoo and condish from biolage hydrasource and was so disappointed I threw it in the trash after the 2nd use. It dried my hair out like no other & the shampoo felt like I poured a bottle of alcohol on my hair. Would never use again. But i'm glad it works for your hair though!

Thanks!

I have the same hair texture(s) - the curls change depending on where you look on my head! - and I like Davines OI milk.  It is not heavy at all, detangles like a dream, keeps curls perfect and smells great (not like fruit, but sorta masculine which I like). If you want something heavier, you may want to just use their OI conditioner and not rinse it all out. The entire Davines OI line is amazing!  Hope this helps. Here's to perfect curls!

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing