Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

I need help

So I am kind of young and I am not sure what to do with my hair I’m of Mexican and African American dissent curly hair runs in my family and I don’t know what to do with my hair it’s very frizzy in the front, but in the back, it’s more wavy and curly it also gets very nodded easily if there’s any products I can use that’ll help please tell me again I have no idea what to do with it. 

Re: I need help

Hi! I would recommend starting with a leave in conditioner on damp hair to help with the frizz and detangling your curls! I have curly hair and I use a leave in cream after the leave in conditioner and then I scrunch in a gel. My favorite products to use are the OUAI Detangling and Frizz Fighting Leave In Conditioner 4.7 oz/ 140 mL , Living Proof Mini Curl Definer Conditioning Cream 3.4 oz/ 100 mL , Living Proof Curl Defining Gel 5 oz/ 148 mL , Living Proof Curl Elongator Conditioning Cream 8 oz/ 236 mL PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Styling Custard Hair Gel 15 oz/ 443.6 mL #. I hope this helps you on your curly girl journey!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing