Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|
Anonymous Insider

Hair colour

Hello everyone!

I had my hair bleached and coloured turquoise, but because of a professional event dyed it back, I didn't expect to miss my fantasy hair colour so much, but it is to damaged to have any chemical treatment on right now and my worst fear are the curls freezing up and not staying on it's place! Any of you lovelies know how what to do to help with bleached and recoloured curly hair? I want it to be as nourished as possible before adding any more chemicals and trying to remove the black (it is semi-permanent so if anyone has tips for that also).

Thank you! ❤️

Re: Hair colour

Mine is currently purple so I totally get this! Weekly hot oil treatments and avocado masks!! Coconut oil does wonders as well (and its a great makeup remover!!!) Those things have totally made my hair bounce back!!! Also, devacurl super cream hydrates it without making it crunchy. And, may I suggest if you redye, use arctic fox!! Bright colours and because it's vegan there are no bad chemicals. It's essentially a deep conditioner with colour. The colour sticks really well and it smells like grapes! Hope this helps(:

BellaMortem wrote:

Hello everyone!

I had my hair bleached and coloured turquoise, but because of a professional event dyed it back, I didn't expect to miss my fantasy hair colour so much, but it is to damaged to have any chemical treatment on right now and my worst fear are the curls freezing up and not staying on it's place! Any of you lovelies know how what to do to help with bleached and recoloured curly hair? I want it to be as nourished as possible before adding any more chemicals and trying to remove the black (it is semi-permanent so if anyone has tips for that also).

Thank you! ❤️

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing