Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Curl/Wave Restoration!

Hi! I am a 21 year old girl & have been straightening my hair without heat protectant since I was 11 years old & before that, my mom used to simply blow dry my hair straight. My hair always dried extremely frizzy (think Roseanne Roseannadanna from SNL), and always had little waves, but I continued to straighten it because I didn’t know what else to do to style it. I recently have decided to see if I can revive them. I have been told my hair stylists that my hair is healthy & isn’t damaged (pure luck), but my potential curl (or wave) pattern has been basically destroyed. I have been using the Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair!™ Super Moisture Shampoo for Damaged Hair & the Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning hair mask (won’t let me tag) in order to restore moisture. I just wanted to see if anyone had any tips and/or products to help me restore my (potential) curls/waves! Thank you :))

Re: Curl/Wave Restoration!

Hi, I'm in the same hair journey and just recently ordered some products that might help. After doing some research, I've decided to go with Curlsmith products.

Also:

- scrunching method after shower

- using microfiber towel

- using a hair diffuser

*I hope it helps 🤞

Re: Curl/Wave Restoration!

I just saw this! Thank you so so much :)) I appreciate it!!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing