Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Curls & Coils
|

Best Cruelty-Free Hair Products?

Hey everyone! I'm a (fairly new) naturalista looking for the best products for my 3C/4A hair...but I want to make sure they're cruelty-free. Animal testing is a big no-no for me, and I know there are a lot of great options out there, but it's so hard to choose! What are YOUR recommendations?

Thanks so much xx

Anonymous Insider

RE: Best Cruelty-Free Hair Products?

Yay another person who cares about cruelty free products!I am also trying to find cruelty free products for curly hair. After some research I received the Ever Recovery hair oil today along with Devacurl Melt Into Moisture masque [smelled amazing and great detangler]. I'll write reviews on those soon. So far so good though. This evening I used the masque and then Devacurl No-Poo followed by Roscaro conditioner and then 2 drops of the Reverie Ever Recovery hair oil [no styling cream] and my hair looks like it already has a style in a good way haha. Look up Devacurl though because after I bought some products I read that supposedly they sell in some parts of Brazil but claim to be fully cruelty free. Reverie is a cruelty free and vegan brand. Briogeo is cruelty free as well with some vegan products and I've heard good things about IGK [seems to be a cruelty free and vegan line]. Hope this helps! I'm trying to replace my Moroccanoil styling cream before I run out but haven't found an alternative yet... I'd love to hear what works for you.

Re: Best Cruelty-Free Hair Products?

Hey! Lush Cosmetics is a great investment, they do wonders with cruelty-free hair products! Another option would be Drybar, they have some really nice cruelty-free hair care products as well! Not sure how much you are willing to spend though. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing