Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

replacing my too faced cocoa powder foundation

I have searched high and low for the perfect foundation and I have found solace in the Too Faced Cocoa Pressed Powder Foundation in "light medium." Its lightweight, hides pores and even moisturizes using natural cocoa! About a year ago Sephora had my color on back order, now the product is not even available. I had to buy it at Ulta, then they ran out. My next hope was Macys, and you guessed it right, they're out too. Of course, I've checked online at all the aforementioned stores and I really don't trust most other online stores with makeup. A Too Faced rep said they won't be discontinuing the product, just taking longer than usual to restock (over a year). 

Instead of stressing out when and where I can buy it since I'm almost out I might embark on another journey of finding the next perfect foundation. 

So, my beauty loving friends... does anyone know of a pressed powder foundation similar to Too Faced Cocoa Powder Foundation? If so, the closet color to their "light medium."

Love Y'all!

Re: replacing my too faced cocoa powder foundation

If you are looking for that powder Tjmax sells it

Does anyone know if the too faced cocoa powder foundation was replaced by the Born this way powder foundation  and if it was are the colors the same as the other one?

The too faced ones are at Nordstrom rack and discounted!

I just bought some on the Too Faced website.  I love this, too and I was upset when I couldn't find it!

RE: replacing my too faced cocoa powder foundation

@baw1545 Have you tried Laura Gellar’s baked foundation? It’s gorgeous. I picked up 2 shades during the 21 days of beauty at ulta. It has light/medium coverage and is very buildable. It leaves this gorgeous finish on your skin! I highly recommend it. I actually use mine over foundation if I want an absolutely flawless look and alone on days where I want my no-makeup makeup look. Ill incorporate a picture so you can see how they look. You won’t be disappointed!

Re: RE: replacing my too faced cocoa powder foundation

OOOhhh that looks pretty! I never thought to try something like this before. I'll have to sample it next time I'm in the store. Thank you!

Re: RE: replacing my too faced cocoa powder foundation

@baw1545 I hope you do! I really think you’ll fall in love! I ended up wearing it today! It’s the only powder foundation I will ever use. 

I am also struggling with this and Too Faced confirmed that Sephora decided to discontinue it and corporate has no idea when it will be back in stock. I might try the Kat VonD as I like her concealer. 

It's back!!! Well at least on Too Face's website. I just ordered it!!! I'm so excited to see it back!!!!!! Hopefully, Sephora will replenish soon too. 

I know it's not a pressed powder but honestly The Urban Decay Naked foundation is amazeballz ! 

Nordstrom Rack actually has a ton of these right now for $14.95. If there's one near you, you should stock up ASAP!

OMG thank you so much!! I don't think there is one left in Dallas, I took them all!

Let me know if you find anything-- this was also my favourite powder foundation! I'm ordering the Kat Von D Lock-it Powder Foundation to try it out and see how it compares. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
Photos1
testing