Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|
Anonymous Insider

Which Foundation to pick for bridal makeup?

Hello,

I hope you are doing good. I need some help regarding choosing a perfect foundation for bridal look (As my sister is Asian, aka Indian skin). Due to some reasons we wanted to buy our own foundation/base. I am a bit confused which brand foundation we should buy for a bridal look. Like should it be Georgio Armani or MAC or Nars perhaps. I have heard so much about the Luminous Foundation from Armani but not sure if it is worth it.

The foundation that my sister use for going office is from Maybelline Fit me collection and the shade is 120. My sister also have dark circles (quite dark to be honest). Now, in my country the Foundation should look a bit heavy (well not heavy but very smooth).

So, if it is possible can someone guide which foundation to buy and if there are any other complimenting items like concelear, makeup prep or primer spray something. I know alot about regular makeup but I am literally failing in this bridal makeup.

It would mean alot if anyone would guide me.

Thank You so much for reading, have a great day.

RE: Which Foundation to pick for bridal makeup?

You’ll need a primer suited for her skin type, the foundation, and a setting powder to help keep the makeup from moving. A concealer is to brighten under eyes and hide darkness, or to spot conceal breakouts. You would use that before the setting powder.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Which Foundation to pick for bridal makeup?

bakeamuffin wrote:
You’ll need a primer suited for her skin type, the foundation, and a setting powder to help keep the makeup from moving. A concealer is to brighten under eyes and hide darkness, or to spot conceal breakouts. You would use that before the setting powder.

Thank You so much for your help. It means alot. I guess Georgio Armani is out of list now haha.

RE: Which Foundation to pick for bridal makeup?

Smashbox Studio skin 15 hour hydrating foundation. It’s transfer proof and full coverage. You definitely want something transfer proof for the wedding day, brides get hugs from everyone and you don’t want the foundation wiping off on someone’s shoulder or something.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Which Foundation to pick for bridal makeup?

Oh I see, that is true haha, those hugs from all the Aunts. So, should we buy concelear and other things for her?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing