Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

What is a good under eye concealer?

What is the best product to use for under eye bags? Anything to hide them really good

Re: What is a good under eye concealer?

Bye Bye undereye concealer by It Cosmetics.  The absolute best cream I’ve ever used.

Tartes shape tape is the best in my opinion! Almost full coverage without looking cakey or shiny. 

Hi there, 

There are already many other threads that exist with this exact topic. Please use the search bar. 

For more information, go here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/Fenty-dry-skin-foundation-questions-Search-is-your-fri...

RE: What is a good under eye concealer?

Sephoras line
Anonymous Insider

Tarte shapetape

Tarte shapetape

I like the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer! And they have the minis in the check out line if you want to try it

I like L.A Girl pro concealer for my under eyes!

I'm in love with Tarte Shapetape. But Sephora doesn't carry it!

I like the tarte rainforest of the sea aqua concealer. They have a decent shade range and pretty good coverage. It also lasts all day long!

Also using NARS right now - super effective!

Kimvasconez wrote:

What is the best product to use for under eye bags? Anything to hide them really good

The new NARS concealer is amazing. It also comes in many many different shades.

I have horrible dark circles but Kvd's baking duo is amazing it has the lock it concealer mini and the powder and that stuff is amazing it lasts all day in humid and hot environments like 12-14+ hours the rest of my makeup fades away and that stays until I take it off. Plus it comes with a sample of her saint and sinner perfume swatches to try.
Anonymous Insider

i have bad under eye circles and i found that the tarte shape tape works really well. you can't get it from sephora but ulta has it. also i suggest using a color corrector. i believe the one i use is the orange makeup forever color corrector
Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 19 Hearts Given
  • 15 Contributors
testing