cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|
Anonymous Insider

Wedding Foundation

Hello Everyone! I am looking for wedding day foundation recommendations. My wedding is in July and I want to look like a bronze goddess! My all time favorite foundation is the Loreal Infallible Pro Matte from the drug store. I like a good matte finish. I have normal- dry skin. I want something that will be long lasting and photograph beautifully. Also what other products would be your wedding day must haves? enjoy pictures of me in my moms dress (I won't be wearing it on the big day)

IMG_7476.JPG

Re: Wedding Foundation

Is there a reason why you don't want to wear the L'Oreal the you love?  I find it photographs beautifully and stays put.  

Congratulations! I just got married in March and I used Fenty. I’ve worn it in all types of weather and it stayed put. My only other suggestions are waterproof mascara and long-wearing lipstick. I thought I would go with a liquid lipstick, but I found a Sephora lipstick that actually lasted through the wedding and reception. I was pleasantly surprised. 

@Anonymous Congratulations. I did my own makeup for my wedding day and banquet. I used Make Up For Ever Ultra HD foundation. I would also suggest waterproof mascara and a setting spray so your makeup doesn’t budge and a liquid lipstick (or keep your lipstick with you for touch ups). 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you so much! I'm getting lash extensions so no worries about mascara. Thanks

My first thought was those sleeves for a July wedding - that's madness. And then I read your post.

I don't have any foundation suggestions but wanted to say congrats @Anonymous. I'm sure you will get some great advice.

Anonymous Insider

Haha yes no sleeves on my actual dress thank goodness! thank you so much!

Congrats!

I think Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Perfect Glow Flawless Oil-Free Foundation 5

looks amazing in pictures! It is also has a very natural finish so when you set it, it won't look too caky!

Anonymous Insider

I have been wanting to try this, ill have to test out a sample. Thank you!

I tried at least 10 different foundations and ended up with the Giorgio Armani… It’s buildable and easy to touch up....Your skin looks like it’s naturally good morning and it has no SPF.... I would use either Giorgio Armani or Smashbox Studios skin 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG_7476.JPG
testing