Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation Dupe

My absolute favorite foundation is the original Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation. Unfortunately, it is being discontinued. Does anyone know of/have recommendations for a similar foundation?

I loved that it had buildable coverage with a lightweight and not cakey.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation Dupe

I was in the same boat last night when I tried to buy a new bottle of naked skin, only to find out it's been discontinued. I've been using naked skin by Urban decay for years! Now I was back at square one. And the new vegan line they replaced it with - disappointing! I have sensitive and dry skin. So the matte finish makes my dry skin look even drier. Urban decay no longer had a foundation that works for me skin. I'm very particular and picky about my foundation. Sadly, I had to go to another makeup like since naked skin was discontinued.

I would recommend Makeup For Ever Ultra HD. Flawless invisible coverage liquid foundation. It's been the only one that lives up to my high standards and I've gotten so many compliments on my foundation. 

Have you been able to find a replacement? I am still searching. The new formulation is not the same and I'm allergic to the alcohol. 😞 

Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation Dupe

Try it Cosmetics CC cream foundation. Minimal product with maximum coverage, and I use it with BareMinerals BarePro powder foundation. Right now there's a $15 sample foundation at Sephora with undereye coverage extra mini if you wanna try it out for cheap.

Same here! There are no foundations like it that I can find. It was the perfect foundation and I am sad I can’t find the shade .5 anywhere!!!

I'm in the same boat as well. They officially no longer have my shade and I'm on the search.

Did you find a comparable foundation? I miss my naked skin foundation 

I'm in the same boat and would love to know what is similar to Naked Skin because the one that UD replaced with it is NOT the same and it has alcohol listed as the 3rd ingredient! 

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing