Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Complexion Club
|

Tarte Shape Tape Concealer/Foundation

Girls, I need some advice!!! I bought the tarte shape tape concealer about 2 months ago. Have been using it just to cover pimples and such. I just got the foundation yesterday, and there is a dramatic difference in colors!!! Both the concealer and foundation are in shades fair beige. In the concealer, I thought it matched pretty wells. I have fair skin, combo oily/dry and redness in my cheeks. What does everyone suggest?!?!

The left swatch is the concealer (the lighter one), and the right swatch is the foundation (the darker one).

Both in fair beige.

Re: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer/Foundation

girl those foundation tones came out so bad don't worry!!! another matte foundation you can try is the fenty , makeup forever mat velvet , abh stick foundation , cover fx power play , milk makeup matte foundation ( shake before every uses ) or maybelline fit me .  and dupe i like for that concealer are catrice full coverage waterproof concealer ,milk makeup flex matte concealer ( hydrates and moves with the skin) or makeup revolution  full coverage concealer . good luck xoxo

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing